Home

Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Make a "Brad Pin" Ring for your Doll

I was walking through our craft shop and saw these cute thingys called "BRAD PINS"... they use them for scrapbooking. I had to use them for something! They were so cute and there are so many to choose from!

So I made a doll ring! All you need to do is sperate the 2 metal "bars" at the back of the pin. Then gently fold and fit it around the doll's fore-finger.

That's IT! I doll ring! I am going to buy some more later today... I paid R5 for 2 ($0.60) but I saw bags of R5 for 8 so it depends on what design you choose.

Want to make a diamond ring? CLICK HERE to see the Doll Daires post!

~~ DollPlay Greetings!
     Liese

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant! Had some of these lying around for another project! Why didn't I think of this, lol! Thanks,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it Jean... I love the variety that you can get of them as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant! I have tons of brads on hand and never, never thought to do this even after my daughter and I talked about how to make rings! Thank you for this clever and easy solution!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Nadia - I know how that is... sometimes I am sooo impressed at what people make from ordinary items that I just would have over looked!

    Liese

    ReplyDelete